View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 11:49 AM   #283
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
I'm sorry to all of those who lost money with hootie through no fault of your own, so I want to help you all out.

I try not to talk much about my personal life on here, but I'm actually a Nigerian prince. If you will all just give me your routing and account numbers, I will make sure you all get reimbursed and then some.

God bless
As to your question in the other thread, I don't see where CC gets a pass on everything. I do see that some people, including mods, view Hootie's action with disdain and outrage. The fact that CC served his country and continues to serve his community probably helps.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.