View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 03:51 PM   #49
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
One really great thing about ToS is you can change many aspects of the layout. You can change menus, you can customize windows, you can add things to almost any column...
Thanks. I'll take a look at those videos. I have no doubt ToS is better as there are some limitations in Steetsmart Edge I've had to work around that I know ToS does not have. I'll come around to it when I have to. I've just turned into the grumpy old man who doesn't want change. i have my exact layout in Streetsmart Edge that I like and have used for a few years. Now I'll just need to take the time to eventually do the same in ToS.
myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.myselff77 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote