View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 11:58 PM   #65
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Fine.

Then let's say they are utterly indistinguishable in terms of quality, talent, and contribution. I'm okay with that, Mr. saphojunkie.

Then how do we arrange for all the talking nogs and media shills to cease referring to Gronk as the #1 TE since the birth of the solar system?

The nogs say Kelce's "in the convo" as the number 2 TE in the league. Make them stop saying that crap and I'll be just fine. Until then, I shall rain Twitter hell down on their stupid accounts like a Chinese bot after a lightning strike on the server.

FAX
Uh, you're on twitter? Handle please.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.