View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 11:56 PM   #64
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Good point. I meant to mention that, but forgot. If you reversed their previous situations, I think Kelce would easily come out on top. But it's all good now that he has Patrick Mahomes II.
I honestly think that Kelce's career numbers are going to be a lot better than Gronk's. Kelce is already hanging in there with a history of shit at QB. Mahomes is going to do for him what Brady did for Gronk and then some. When you consider that plus Kelce's better durability, I think Kelce can bury Gronk in the long run.

The difference will likely be the eye test. Kelce is a phenom, but there are just so many times that Gronk seems like a man among boys out there. Kelce has a more well rounded game, I think, but Gronk is pretty incredible to watch.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.