View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 04:48 PM   #53
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Which brands are you seeing as available? I just checked Amazon as well and every brand of toilet paper says "Out of Stock" to my LA zip code.

Same for Barilla and DeCecco pasta: Out of Stock

Costco.com is also out of stock for TP and pasta.
I would post a screenshot if I could, but in Los Angeles I am looking at PrimeNow delivery options and see Quilted Norther, Cottonelle, 365 Everyday, Angel Soft, etc etc. I put one in my cart and requested delivery and they said it would come between 5-6pm if I wanted it.

I don't have a ton at home but there is no reason to panic so I am not ordering any.
FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.FD Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.