View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 07:17 PM   #1248
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Royals in NKC. Chiefs at Legends. 12 mins either way for me from the stadiums. I can dig it
If it comes to that, sure. I'd never worry about the Chiefs, they play so few games and each is such a big deal with all the planning, where they play in the area means nothing. As for the Royals, because they don't appear to be genuinely committed to winning yin and year out (don't let their current record fool you, look at their past and look at how much of a cheap-ass they're CEO is), I don't think I'll go to many games. Neither team was ever the JACO Chiefs/Royals, they were the KC Chiefs/Royals, it goes the way you've described it'll be nice to have an option to attend a game while not being ass-raped by they team's owners every few years.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.