Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2020, 09:22 PM   #644
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I think I mentioned it in one of the Star Wars threads but I spoke to Pedro last year in August, which is when he told me adamantly that he want portraying Boba Fett, that he loved the role and loved being in Star Wars.

It’s difficult for me to take this story seriously when I saw and heard the joy in the man’s voice over being in Star Wars, and there’s no doubt they were already filming Season 2 at that point, so this isn’t adding up.

Yes, Favreau can be an asshole but he’s not going to jeopardize his own creation.
I obviously missed that, because I didn't realize you knew him. That's really cool.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.