View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 12:14 PM   #907
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The East is just buns. Full stop.

The bottom of the East is worse than the bottom of the West. The top is worse than the top of the West. It's just a worse conference. By quite a bit, IMO.
I dont know that I’d say that. The top of the west would clobber every team in the east. But the sixers are a top of the east team with a healthy Embiid (which probably won’t happen this season). And the Heat are a giant killer matchup who for some reason or another lost their shit this year. Last nights matchup felt like what should have been a late eastern conference matchup.

I don’t have much of an opinion on if they’re better or worse than the bottom of the west. A lot of that comment was because I think Dallas and phoenix are flawed teams regardless of conference. But miami and especially Philly at their best, which they haven’t been, are definitely as good as the best of the east.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.