Thread: Chiefs Felix working with Tamba
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 10:08 AM   #13
Dirty Bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
This. Was legitimately worried about his mental health. Had a feeling that he was starting to get better when the Chiefs started bringing him back for events and I'm happy he's getting to work with players and staying active.

I know things work for some players and other things don't, but I really don't see how and why more players don't incorporate the hand slapping techniques Hali used to do. He had OTs legitimately looking stupid and dumbfounded when they couldn't get a hand on him.
Tamba always been good, just had a few odd social media moments. My wife is friends with his wife and anytime I've been around Tamba, he's a pretty normal dude. Really wouldn't ever know he played football if you didn't know him. And yes, we've known him during the end of his career to current, so I don't believe he was really ever in some mental health crisis.
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.