View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 02:11 PM   #32
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
My record day was on our days off I would spend all my Worlds of Fun paycheck at Tiger Records. My Brother had just got his drivers licence and we would spend evening listening to KBEY or KUDL the progressive rock radio stations in KC and get ideas for artists to check out at Tiger Records. Had quite a collection that was destroyed in a flood in storage in Riverside
Wow,I can so relate as I lost a collection of over 700 albums in 1986 in a fire.

Also love progressive rock,I remember being 9 years old and dialing through my transistor radio one evening when I can across a program called Beaker Street out of Arkansas as I recall.Anyhow first time I heard Tocotta by Emerson,Lake and Palmer.

Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote