View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 08:11 AM   #149
I could of gone pro

Fates Warning reminds me of Fair Warning, not the music, but the name. I know you probably never heard of them. They were a disco band out of Miami who saw the writing on the wall in 1981, that disco was dying. They changed their name to Fates Warning, grew their hair and got a rock producer. The producer wrote the song She Don't Know Me, its the same song on Bon Jovi's first album and the only song Jon Bonjovi or a member of his band didn't write.

Fair Warning and Bon Jovi were both signed at the same time by Mercury Records. After both bands recorded a debut album, the label people looked at what they had, and decided Bon Jovi had more potential. They shelved the Fair Warning album and it was never released. The best song on the album they gave to Bon Jovi who recorded it and it was on their debut album. It became a hit after their first single Runaway. I prefer the FW version better, but they lacked the image that the label wanted.

Last edited by DeepPurple; 08-01-2020 at 01:42 PM..
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote