View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 09:03 PM   #26
Starter

I remember watching Chiefs games with my dad, and he always apologized for turning me into a Chiefs fan. I'm glad I grew up watching the Chiefs and the Royals with him, and I wish he could have been here to watch this with me. But, I am blessed with a wife, who has been with me for every KC experience since he passed away. And I can't wait to make some spur of the moment memories like that with my family. Awesome experience with your son. Father of the Year stuff indeed!

Last edited by LittleMeatballNick; 01-20-2020 at 09:05 PM.. Reason: Addition to the End
LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote