View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 08:56 PM   #25
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
How do you get tickets to the Penthouse Suite? And glad you had a great time with your son that is something that neither of you will forget.
I have a good friend that does a lot of business with Wells Fargo, I think it is? He was out of the country but was able to get me 2 tickets on the house. Thanks for the kind words.

Edit: I originally read that as asking how I got the tickets. Anyone can by them, I think. I think they’re around $600 a game but don’t quote me on that. That’s just what I heard from some guy

Last edited by Why Not?; 01-20-2020 at 09:06 PM..
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote