View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 07:43 PM   #17
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

That. Is. Awesome. I took my daughter to her first game at the age of 21 so we could tailgate together. Not as heart warming as your story but man, we had a helluva great time the two of us. It was the 3rd and 48 game and Arrowhead broke the noise record (the first time). She was not a Chiefs fan before that, but after the game, she is ALL about the Chiefs. Now, her son is 7 and I promised I'd get him to a game by the time he's 10.

Great story dude. Dad of they year kind of stuff!
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.