Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 05:14 PM   #42
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Now that ESPN owns Fox's old RSNs, any ideas on if they would be included in this package?
They don't own them yet and Comcast has been thinking of outbidding them, I believe. That said, I think the fox sports RSNs are already in this deal. They have almost all of the sports stuff other than NFL network/redzone.

Considering switching from Spectrum to lock in the $35 rate but with my current deal, I'd give up Redzone, Cinemax and HBO for 30ish dollars savings. That could be a lot more but I don't have another internet provider to switch to for less. I think my 'promotion' is going to run out in a month or two so dunno what to do
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.