Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 04:07 PM   #40
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewbies View Post
I can’t tell the difference between YouTube and when I had traditional cable. I’m on a fiber connection though.
Good to know. I don't think my connection is an issue. ESPN will put up college basketball games on the rewatch page, after the game is over. Those are available without a subscription and I can stream them just fine.

But the ESPN live streaming through Xfinity was horrible. Not good advertising if they were hoping to entice me to get my own, legal, streaming service.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.