View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 09:37 PM   #134
Baba Ganoush

I’d hate to start the 2018 season constantly reading updates on Mahomes knee. Constantly looking at twitter or CP. It would suck balls not knowing what the future holds for him, all because he needed a few snaps under his belt in a terrible season? See what I’m saying here? Why risk that shit?

I’d rather know that he’s healthy and moving around. Too many QBs went down this season and the same can happen for Pat. Don’t let him get hurt in a game where he should not have been playing. Not worth it.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.