Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Rebels
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 05:33 PM   #65
MVP

I had super low expectations when watching the first episode. Was better than I expected in terms of story and voice acting.

The animation is horrible though. Absolutely pathetic. Possibly the worst animation for action scenes possible. Stop motion video would have been an improvement of immeasurable levels. The battle scenes are very stiff and disjointed. I could only think that the animators were playing with the plastic action figures and decided that the cartoon figures should have the same range of motion.

The Wookies from the second episode are an absolute joke. Before they came on, I was thinking "...well at least there has been no Jar Jar and Wookies are cool." Afterwards I was wishing for a Jar Jar episode. It really was that bad.

For me, this show is an absolute fail after Clone Wars for adult viewers. They may have some great stories, but with such horrible animation it's unwatchable. Probably perfect for young kids though.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.