Thread: Life Stupid Tourist Tricks
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 01:57 PM   #13
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtmike View Post
My hometown of Hays, Kansas has a city park with a bison enclosure.

The park was home to many all nighters & more than one occasion some drunk thinks he can ride one.

They ended up replacing the fence to keep the drunks from snuggling up next to one during a chilly morning.
My best friend in high school attended Fort Hays State University. I visited him a few times during his 4 years there. He told me a story about a student getting gored while attempting to tip over a bison one night. I ever knew if the story was true and I always had my doubts because he told the story after we had drank about a dozen fish bowls at The Golden Cue.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.