View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 12:12 AM   #9176

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
In fairness to Hootie though, he didn't bring it up. Someone else did and, IMO, they mischaracterized the situation. Hootie needs to set the record straight when that happens. I agree that he doesn't have to keep going on about it, but he needs to prevent a fable about how horribly he wronged crazycoffee from developing.
then why am I not continually saying my side? frootie remembers it his way, I mine. I've accepted partial fault and am moving on. Why can't we all?
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.