View Single Post
Old 02-28-2022, 03:19 PM   #4459
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Wife and I just started binge watching this show (yeah, I know, years late). Never was a huge zombie fan except for a few of those rare few movies that did them up right, like World War Z, 28 Weeks Later, Dawn Of The Dead (2004) and even for some comic relief, Zombieland. Really enjoying it so far. We're on season 3(?) where the psychopath dude from the town attacks the main group at the prison.

So what is the deal with Fear the Walking Dead and whatever else? Is this a continuation? Are those spinoff shows?
They're spinoffs. Fear the Walking Dead is in the same "universe" but it starts in California when the zombie apocalypse first begins. It follows new people but eventually a couple people from the main show crossover.

I haven't watched any of "World Beyond" so I can't say much. I do enjoy Fear the Walking Dead though. It's up and down. Some seasons are better than others for sure.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.