View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 03:58 PM   #271
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Or move on. If possible.
22 years ago (youngish punk, just built a new house-as in GC not "had built for me", kids...........) I was making the guy I worked for serious bank. I was making really really good coin as well.

I told him I wanted to be a shareholder. He told me "you do what you do and I do what I do, nothing more is available right now". I got up, told him thanks (I was serious because I needed that clarification). 4 months later I took another sales guy with me, our lead operations guy and started the company we have today. We were backed by (at the time) a 90 year old company in Portland of which I am now one of the owners.

I laid in bed at night for several weeks saying wtf did I just do. My wife told me to grow some stones and get on with it. It is meant to be.

So I guess my point is this- You know your worth. If you are worth it, grow some stones and get on with it.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote