View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 09:13 AM   #11
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Hey fellas!

If you can find the Kevin Harlan radio calls from Westwood 1, I'd appreciate it. maybe put those on Soundcloud?

His last radio call with the Chiefs the 93 AFCCG in Buffalo and then Mitch took over. Would love to hear all the TD calls from both out current and former radio guys.
Putting them all in the video - it's going to be a combo harlan - holthus audio track.

I'll upload them separately too though.

Quote:
Okay. Forget that. I actually found the calls from KH on Westwood One radio site.
SWEET!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote