Thread: QB Impressions
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 08:48 AM   #974
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Rosen had 2 concussions last season and people wonder if he could just end up giving up the NFL in a few years simply bc he doesn’t need it. I think he’s a spoiled rotten millennial douche like Baker Mayfield. The kid had a ****ing hot tub in his dorm room as a Freshman.

Speaking of being a douche, Baker Mayfield already has a documentary of his draft experience that he’s promoting.

I’m so glad Pat isn’t like that. He seems way more focused and down to business.
I think Rosen's "attitude" is being blown way out of proportion. Honestly, it's pretty funny that he bought an Intex $300 inflatable hot tub and put it in his dorm room. I guarantee you every other kid in his dorm said "why didn't I think of that."

Rosen's biggest red flag is his injury history.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.