Thread: Other Sports Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 09:09 AM   #4941
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
I watched the match this morning after reading all the hyperbole this morning (Meltzer and Alvarez esp. hysterical but go figure there lol)...

It was a really good match but I must be missing something..and I'm not even being a hater. I've seen better WO matches and better BD matches easily, people calling it the greatest match ever or the best match in North American history is ridiculous.

Maybe I'm just an old curmudgeon...it was every WO match you've ever seen except with Danielson.

I guess I'm just clueless.
It was pretty much a match in a vacuum. There was real no emotional element to it. Which is fine as it is but it certainly makes the match feel lacking since their isn't much investment by the crowd. So, it probably just feels less than what it could of been.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.