View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 11:13 PM   #879
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

I never thought I'd see a fan talking shit to a Laker fan when his team full of stars hasn't even won shit. It's like prelude shit talking.

Anyway, I hope the Bulls make a trade. I know Hamilton hasn't played much and if this were the playoffs he'd play but it's crucial that he gets out there and gets some PT with Rose. I just wish "other" guy opposite of Rose was not as old and more skilled than Hamilton. Hence why we need to make a move to contend with the Heat.
Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Chiefs Pantalones has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.