View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 03:45 PM   #94
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I wouldn't say I'm a fan I just feel he doesn't get the credit he deserves w a lot of fans because of his style of play. I enjoy watching him play but I enjoy watching a lot of players play.
For me, he'll get my respect when he starts winning the big games. Unfortunately, I think it's his style of play that is preventing that.

So for me, he's really not going to be more than he is now. To win in the NFL, you have to be a good passer and Lamar really isn't.

It isn't so much that I don't enjoy watching him play - I watched the Giants play last night.

It's more about the discussion here. I don't dislike Lamar Jackson, I just think he's overrated.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote