Thread: Computers If I had an old ass computer
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 01:38 PM   #32
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

This is a little older post but if he still has it that isn't to bad of a price for that card. I don't know how much you are willing to go though and if you actually need that much of a card. Would you like to play some newer games if you can?

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/sop/6122623080.html

I would like for some other people to chime in to agree or disagree though. I may be sending you down the wrong path. But I think that if you can get a processor and possibly the ram from someone on here and get a card like that you could play some pretty decent games.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.