View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 07:41 AM   #168
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson View Post

Nice Roast. I love the beginning of your roast aside from where you mention MileHighMania as tolerable. The more posts I read from that dude, the more I wonder if he should be part of Howard Stern's wack pack.

I likely would have gone some route of making fun of the girls Vailpass claims to bring around his place, so your roast is much better than I could have done.

Vailpass is a solid poster.
Yeah. Nice roast. I agree that it needed to mention his infamous percocet pool parties with grade A Arizona talent in order to really capture Vailpass 2.0.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.