View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 09:17 PM   #42362
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
The question is not the positive tests though, it's the actual ability for children to transmit the virus. Children carry much more COVID viral RNA but that doesn't necessarily equate to sharing.

This is a lengthy article/blog but very good. I encourage you to read it.

Basically, we still don't know enough about this to draw conclusions to either side with children. I do think they transmit this virus less than you'd expect though, and certainly less than adults (that's pretty clear).

https://healthblog.uofmhealth.org/ch...emains-unclear
Yep they were discussing transmissions by kids. As the lady doctor said, kids get covid and transmit covid but what is not known is how much they transmit.

Thanks for the link I will take a look.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.