Thread: RIP Gonzo
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 12:00 PM   #40
Draconian Warlord

Folks..sadly, this is the saddest reason to attend the CP Get together. Patteau's passing was why I am organizing it. Don't let another CP'er pass with out meeting them. VERY few of you can put my face to my name, yet I just missed the grim reaper last year. Same with Scho. I will have a pic of our memorial thread at a table with a shot of tequila for lost comrades. I hate it that I never met Gonz face to face.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote