View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 07:19 AM   #47
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
That article used a shit ton of words to say that the NFL is making so much $ they aren't motivated to innovate and improve the product and have saturated the market with it to the point of diminishing returns.

There is always a point something is going to peak and there isn't much more they can do at this point to innovate the product in my opinion.

They may want to drop the TNF games to drop the saturation but what else could they do?
Having spent 18 years in the Chicago market, I witnessed first hand the point this article is making. It is about marketing, it's a business. Maximum return on investment.

I watched them restore enthusiasm each off season to the local fans with high profile QB/RB draft/free agents. The fans kept eating it up though, they finally had the right guy this time!

Of course, a lot of those fans are also Cubs fans, so the Bears do have that going for them. You couldn't talk to any of them about football without the "85 Bears" becoming the focus of the conversation.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.