Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 11:59 AM   #103
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
Well that's good to here. Both that they're not inflating numbers and that some new content is coming out.
Ten new Star Wars series and at least ten new Marvel series are planned for release in the next few years, although Ahsoka, Andor, Obi Wan and the Book of Boba Fett are included in that number, along with all of the previously announced Marvel series (Secret Invasion, Ms. Marvel, Iron Heart, Armor Wars, Moon Knight, Hawkeye, She-Hulk, et al).

I re-watched the first episode of Loki last night and it's freaking bad ass.

I need to freeze-frame the first of the end credits because I wouldn't be surprised if there are some interesting clues in there...
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote