Thread: Movies and TV Loki Trailer
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 09:41 PM   #99
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Disney+ is my least watched app by a mile. With Loki and Bad Batch this is the first time since it launched I've watched more than one episode of anything in a week. I get that it's different when you have to revolve everything you watch around children, but as much as I love Mando and Marvel there's literally nothing on Disney+ as far as adult (in terms of maturity...) drama. Netflix, Prime and HBO max completely destroy it for me. The only thing Disney+ has for someone like me is the sheer quality of the few shows that I do watch. And Loki ep 1 was real damn good.
Sure, I'd expect that for someone in your situation for sure. And to be perfectly honest, we've watched pretty much everything on Disney+, from the 1930's Mickey Mouse shorts to the Disney series and movies from the 50's and 60's to every single Pixar, Star Wars and Marvel animated, live action, LEGO, short, or feature length content, and some of multiple times (too many times on the Mater & Forky shorts, although I absolutely love both).

COVID really killed Disney's 2021 slate because there was to be continuous content beginning in the Fall of 2020. Mostly Marvel, with some Star Wars and Pixar mixed in, but the lockdowns just destroyed any hope of that happening. As it is, 2022 is shaping up to be a good year with She Hulk, Moon Knight, Obi Wan, Andor, The Mandalorian S3 and so many more but it won't really be stacked until 2023.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.