View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 06:18 PM   #142
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iczer View Post
Sorry if this has already been asked. Outside of Chris Jones reviews being very good, etc. Am I the only one slightly concerned on using a high 2nd round pick on a rotational player where we already have depth? I understand some say this mean Poe will be gone or whatever. That's to be determined. I'm just amazed we didn't address a bigger need to fill a potential starter and be more of an impact.
Have you not seen the trend in the NFL? Defense wins championships.

Denver had a great pass rush everywhere. So did the NYG. So did the Ravens. So did the Seahawks. So did the Steelers.

Pass rush is the most imporant part of winning a championship. Not QB.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.