View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 03:53 PM   #1219
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

This quote from the article is interesting.

Prosecutors decided this week not to appeal that decision to the Florida Supreme Court, saying a loss there could have "broader, negative implications" on future law enforcement investigations beyond the Kraft case.

Translation: he's got enough money to fight it and we know that it was illegal to video the room. Therefore, we'll let him go so he doesn't set a precedent that keeps us from prosecuting middle and lower income people using those same methods.

I'm not a fan of Kraft - quite the opposite - but the truth is that law enforcement behaved illegally in this case. I wonder if they dropped charges against the other people that were arrested at the same time and place.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote