View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 02:53 PM   #457
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
So, no stones in the current MCU? If new timelines are created, like when Thanos jumps to the future, what happened in original one? No Thanos, no snap. It's the problem with time travel; either it already happened and is immutable or time is fluid. It all depends on the perspective, it was the past for the Avengers and the future for Thanos.
Unless I'm wrong, I think the universe Past Thanos jumped out of is safe, since he was the one strong enough to track all the stones down and kill the universe. It still has all the stones scattered about without Thanos tracking them down.

The universe Past Thanos jumped into, of course, is the one we're following, and it is now stoneless. Present Thanos destroyed the Present stones, and the Past stones were returned to the other universes.

Quote:
Yeah, the Multiverse, string theory, quantum physics, entanglement, etc.
Right -- you can't figure out time travel, which is why it doesn't exist. But movies can set rules for time travel and then try to stick to those rules.

I felt this movie did a pretty good job of that.

Quote:
Why didn't Strange just get the time stone and use it to locally back up time and bring Tony back? That's the problem with using time travel and then saying something can't be done.
What I tell myself: it's possible that bringing Tony back would undo the snap, since it was the snap that killed him.

Don't think you want to undo the snap.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.