View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 04:18 PM   #109
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I got nailed by something like that once. I was sitting out on the beach in Belize, bullshitting with my brother drinking a beer and this "thing" starts coming straight at us directly off the ocean. I mean it would pass over a large boat and the boat would disappear. We turned around and ran toward bar, but we were about 10 seconds too late. I have never seen it rain that hard.
When I was in the central part of PR, it would rain and then by sunny and then pour down rain again, all in the span of about 10 minutes.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.