View Single Post
Old 07-24-2017, 10:17 AM   #82
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
My big problem with Clark's comments are that he has 2 guys in that personnel department who are now NFL Gm's. They are highly regarded and you just hired one of them.

It just seems like Clark didn't like John Dorsey. Guy and his staff built a great roster and I don't know how Clark could make garbage statements like he needed the personnel side to match the coaching.

I also don't know if this was stewing since early this year why they let Ballard go.
I get why everyone says that about Ballard. If you manage people though like Clark managed Dorsey, you want to give them every chance to meet your expectations. I'm sure Clark had many conversations with Dorsey about how he wanted things done.

If you are trying to get someone with a LOT of strong attributes to fix a few flaws you really can't hold other people back (like Ballard) just in case it doesn't work out.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.