View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 08:06 AM   #241
Plays to win the game!

So I saw this article yesterday morning, videos on Twitter etc. and then I saw in the KC Star, the plans to build the Rock Island Bridge district here in KC and I'm like, "I will not be going to that place with any big boats around ever." I'll go see it when it opens, but its hard not to have this Baltimore event in the back of your mind if some jackass accidentally, or purposefully, takes out a structure under the bridge.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.