View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 02:27 PM   #126
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Oh **** all of you guys for putting the draft sliders on Rookie Mode for Chargem...
49ers need to address OL weaknesses on the interior and just extended McKivitz another year. Powers-Johnson was the BPA by a decent amount at that spot, too.

I actually think his job is a little harder than it would be in real life, with Brian Thomas Jr. going to the Bucs and Xavier Worthy going to the Ravens. I don't think either of those teams takes WR in the 1st.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.