View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 11:21 PM   #299
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey View Post
The cherry on top was the Raiders drafting the guy with pending rape charges with their first pick.
My brother is a Raiders season ticket holder (sucks except when I go watch the Chiefs kick their ass in his seats) man did he give me shit about trading up for a backup QB.

Now I love the business aspect of the game, and he doesn't give a shit about Alex's contract. Anyway, I've been telling him thats our guy for weeks, but he still was flipping me tons of shit.

As the Raiders pick approached he talked about them drafting King the CB but really wanted Foster. I laughed and told him the Raiders would **** it up. Then like POS brother I am, I went to twitter so I could scoop his ass, and then it was Conley I couldn't contain myself. I texted, wow, your new cornerback has a lot in common with you punter. Hahahaha, he just vanished. Love it. And then the Broncos picked a dude with a baby. I know they need a big fatty, but whatever, nothing to worry about there. Now Rivers with another WR, that's interesting to me, sad they are playing in a soccer field
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.