View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 03:44 PM   #96
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yep - that's the one.

Look, anyone blaming the fans here has no idea what actually happened. The other gates didn't do this according to anyone else I spoke with. They were moving according to script.

At this gate, however, the line wouldn't move for 10-15 minute intervals and then suddenly the entire thing would just squeeze forward 3-4 strides with people pushing like a phalanx in medieval war. I've had STs for over a decade and while I am usually in early, I've gone in at all different times and with over 100 games of experience under my belt I have NEVER seen anything like that.

The people manning the Community America gate between lots F and E simply lost the damn thread. It was a complete failure on the part of Arrowhead and their security.
Thank you
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.