View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 12:23 PM   #33
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I believe Robinson, Smith and Ross had too many games played last year.
I can't seem to find a definitive site for PS rules but this is from 2016:

https://www.sbnation.com/2016/9/3/12...ibility-primer

Up to four of those 10 players can have two accrued NFL seasons. So, was a player on the 53-man roster for at least six games of two NFL seasons? Sorry, they’re out of luck.

It used to be that three weeks of an NFL season spent on a practice squad counted as one full season of practice squad eligibility. Now, that number has been increased to six weeks, which expands some players’ eligibility. A player can spend no more than three seasons on any practice squad.

----
If I'm reading this correctly (and I may not be), I think all the guys I listed are eligible. Robinson, Travis and Smith all have one accrued season, so they're still eligible.

I'd like to find better confirmation.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.