View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 11:49 AM   #32
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
King, Travis, Mama, Robinson, McQuay and T. Smith are all Practice Squad eligible.
I believe Robinson, Smith and Ross had too many games played last year. King has already spent 2 seasons on practice squads (one with Cincy, one with KC). I'm not sure exactly how many weeks he spent on practice squads those years but I believe 6 is enough to burn your 'season' and I'd imagine he did so.

Mama and McQuay would be obvious and I expect Mama would make it through pretty easily (McQuay probably would, but teams often find uses for toolsy safeties on special teams).

EDIT: It looks like perhaps King could qualify for a 3rd year depending on how the Chiefs use their 53 man. That said, he's been in the league 3 years and has spent 2 years on practice squads. He's played 10 games total. I guess he could've just sneaked through some cracks (given how spread out those 10 games have been) but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a way I'm mis-reading this that keeps him off the PS.

Travis, having not actually spent a season on a practice squad yet, appears to still be PS eligible because he only had 6 games on the active roster. He can't get a second year, though. I don't see any way Smith or Robinson will be PS eligible as both played 9+.

Last edited by DJ's left nut; 08-24-2017 at 11:55 AM..
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.