View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 09:18 AM   #41843
Please squeeze

I haven't seen my daughter in a few months because she works on the COVID unit at one of the major KC hospitals but I told her if she wants to see me she has to get an antibody test . So she did and it came back negative.

I am honestly surprised by that considering she had very little PPE use early on and had patients spray crap over her when putting patients on the vent etc.

She is also O+ like me so don't know if they might play a part or maybe there is some sort of immunity for people. Or she just got lucky so far.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.