View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 01:50 PM   #5
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Remember Jeff Allen in his limited time at RT? Wasn't mobile, but he was hard to get around because the dude was just big.

From a strictly pass-pro standpoint, a big IOL is gonna keep that pocket from being 'mush-rushed' into oblivion. Big dudes can just stand there and hold their ground. Meanwhile Fish and Schwartz are good enough on the ends to operate on an island and handle more dynamic edge rushers.

And picking up stunts/twists is more about communication and feel than raw athleticism anyway.

I think this is Andy making another shift towards attempting to protect his QB. Give me the more powerful middle and I'll trade some of those pulls and the occasional need of an IOL to execute a kick-slide or something.

Positive development, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote