View Single Post
Old 02-17-2024, 06:53 PM   #87
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
If he tests well i cant imagine a player like him making it to the second.

The nfl made that mistake with dk before tho, and this guy screams dk metcalf to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People keep saying this but I don't know what prompts it at all in reality. I mean, they are both big and run fast and that's about it.

Metcalf was actually productive in both his So and Jr seasons (Jr year cut short) and then he came out early. That's nothing like Leggett who literally did jack and shit for 4 years before going off in his 5th.

Leggett has an ID10T issue or he juiced. That's that on that. Not a 1st rounder. Hell, I'd be leary in the 2nd.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.