Thread: Video Games Madden 22
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 06:22 AM   #130
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
I'm angry at myself. I bought it.

My brother and I don't have a lot of games we enjoy playing with one another that lets us bullshit throughout the game. We typically play things like Apex Legends where background noise is important so we really aren't carrying a conversation while we play.

So... I've paid for Madden for the first time since 2019.
I mean it's the exact same game so if you hadn't purchased for a few years, a good slider set makes it playable. Waste of money if purchased in the last few years. It should be a game released every other year
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.