View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 07:51 PM   #69
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
In Omaha, it's all about steak houses...and I'm kinda over them. I love a good steak, and there are many overpriced options to get one. There's a swanky ala carte one in the Old Market called Spencers...great steak...****ing expensive.

I don't really find it worth it tbh. But that's just me. I'd go to this place if I'm in KC just to do it. I don't think they are going to have a steak that will blow my mind.

Meh. Maybe I'm just old too. There's that...
Crazy thing is Texas Roadhouse is about as good as some the expensive steakhouse joints for alot less of the price.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote